Take On the Sit-and-Go Heads-Up Challenge!
Are you ready for some serious open-face Chinese poker sit-and-go (SnG) heads-up action? A brand-new challenge at TonyBet Poker brings you open-face Chinese poker SnG heads-up tournaments along with thousands in cash prizes!
Play your favourite open-face Chinese poker SnG at TonyBet Poker, and if you manage to top their weekly and monthly leaderboards, you will immediately get your hands on a share of the €1,000 prize pool made available by the room.
Here's how it works:
- Create a new account on TonyBet Poker (if you don’t have one already)
- Download the software and make your first deposit
- Play any of the heads-up SnG tournaments available on Tonybet Poker (buy-ins range from a min. of €1 to a max. of €250)
- Collect points to top the weekly and monthly leaderboards
- Beat the competition and collect your share of the weekly and monthly prize pools
A Lot of Great Tournament Action Every Week!
TonyBet Poker offers everyone great poker action with some special tournaments giving away a total prize pool of over €2,000 every week.
TonyBet hosts a great number of valuable tournaments including Sunday’s €1,500 GTD On Ya Bike, and an infinite number of freeroll, daily tourneys, and other weekly majors. Here's a full look at the tournament action that TonyBet Poker is offering to its players:
1.Daily Events — TonyBet Poker hosts several events running each and every day, with buy-ins ranging from €0 to €15 and guaranteed prize pools from a minimum of €15 to a maximum of €150.
2.Weekly Major Tournaments — Every week, the room offers five different possibilities to win big with some juicy events that end always with good overlays. If you are interested in these unique chances to easy money, here's the full list of the events:
- €20 buy-in — €500 GTD Britva on Thursday
- €100 buy-in — €1,500 GTD On Ya Bike! On Sunday
3. Satellites — Satellite tournaments are by far the best way to get a seat to any of the weekly majors if you don’t want to pay the full buy-in. As a satellite buy-in should never break you bankroll, qualifiers on TonyBet Poker are ranging from €1 to €5.
4. Freerolls — If you don’t want to spend money for your games or you are simply still not confident enough about your open-face Chinese poker skills, you still get a chance to have fun and go from zero to hero building your bankroll with the many freeroll tournaments running daily on TonyBet Poker!
TonyBet Poker was launched as an independent poker network in December 2013 and is licensed and regulated by the Estonian gaming authorities. Although fairly new to the online poker scene, TonyBet Poker has already gained a significant popularity among a large number of online poker players for its being the only global site solely dedicated to real-money online open-face Chinese poker games.
TonyBet Poker is currently in Beta and is available for download on PCs and Macs and also offers free apps to play from iPhones, Ipad, and Android smartphones or tablets. TonyBet Poker's mobile apps are available on Google Play (Android) and on the AppStore (iOS) and give full access to the poker room's offerings.
If you like open-face Chinese poker, TonyBet Poker is the right site for you. The games are available include regular 13-card Chinese poker, pineapple open-face Chinese poker, and turbo open-face Chinese poker. Players can enjoy cash games and sit-and-go tournaments with limits ranging between €0.02 to €100 per point in cash games and SnG tournaments ranging from €1 up to €250 per game.
To help players to get started with open-face Chinese, TonyBet Poker also launched some shortstack tables that allow people to sit at real high-stakes tables with half the buy-in usually needed and a large number of sit-and-go freerolls with guaranteed prizes ranging from €0.20 to €0.75 a game.
If you are not already familiar with open-face Chinese poker, rest assured that the site not only clearly explains the rules, but also the standard scoring systems used for each game type.
TonyBet Poker is available in five languages and six different currencies. The TonyBet Poker lobby is intuitively designed for players to easily find their preferred games and limits.
Although the site just launched and this might suggest an average low traffic, TonyBet poker already reached the target of over 200 real-money players connected at the same time during peak hours.
Most of the games available right now are low-mid stakes varying from €0.02 to €1.00 a point, but it is possible to play for up to €10, €25, or even €100 per point if your bankroll allows it! It is surely worth specifying that the games are currently soft due to the traffic consisting of many sports betters, casino players, and casual players.
Software and Extra Features
TonyBet Poker is powered by a software developed in-house that delivers a strong and steady playing interface which is both well designed and attractive. There are a number of other features that are special to TonyBet Poker. These include:
- Many Chinese Poker Variants – Games include open-face Chinese poker, regular Chinese poker, pineapple open-face Chinese poker, and turbo open-face Chinese poker.
- Avatars – It is easy to select yours from one of the many available.
- Lobby – Well organized, it makes easy for players to find the game of their choice .
- Mac – Fully downloadable Mac client.
- Mobile - Free app to play from Android smartphones and tablets.
TonyBet Poker offers telephone support in English, Russian, and Lithuanian. While live chat support is not available, TonyBet Poker does have dedicated email support for each of the different languages supported on TonyBet Poker. We found the responses we received being generally quick, accurate, and helpful.