UK-based bet365 is one of the largest privately owned gambling operators in the world. Their busy sportsbook allows many sports bettors to easily migrate to the poker tables to try their luck there, making the tables plenty juicy with uninitiated players. As part of the higher tier of the iPoker Network, there is a higher number of recreational players.
- Editor's rating
- Real Money Play
- Games are softer than those on other networks
- Wide variety of tournaments with large guarantees
- Generous sign-up bonus
- Many ongoing promotions
- Speed Poker available (fast-fold)
- Graphics don't quite compare to some of the competition
- Cash games limited to hold'em and Omaha
Desktop software review
bet365 Poker bonus information
bet365 Bonuses and VIP Scheme
All new bet365 players receive a fantastic welcome package that include a €365 reddemable bonus.
This bonus is released into your bet365 account in €2.50 increments when you have earned the required Status Points. The first two €2.50 are released when 25 and then 50 Status Points have been earned. The following 24 instalments are paid for each 100 Status Points accumulated. The remaining instalments are redeemed for every 250 Status Points earned.
Status Points are earned at a rate of 10 for every €1 or £1 of attributed rake or tournament fees. Any unredeemed bonus expires after 60-days.
New players also receive a €1 Twister ticket, a spin on the Welcome Prize Wheel, five entries to the €100 Bronze Loyalty tournaments and a week of daily renewable missions.
Open an account with bet365 Poker today and you’ll get a Welcome Package of up to €365, a Welcome Prize Wheel spin, €1 Twister ticket, five “€100 Bronze Loyalty” tournament tickets and access to daily Welcome Missions.
Significant Terms and Conditions
- The €365 bonus is redeemed in €2.50 instalments as you earn Status Points. The first two €2.50 are released when 25 and then 50 Status Points are accumulated. The following 24 instalments are redeemed for each 100 Status Points accumulated. All remaining instalments are redeemed for every 250 Status Points accumulated.
- Status Points are accumulated at a rate of 10 for every €1 or £1 paid in rake and/or tournament fees. Any unredeemed part of your €365 bonus expires after 60 days.
- Twister tickets can only be used to enter Twister tournaments with the corresponding buy-in. If unused, tickets expire seven days after being credited.
- Tournament Tickets can be used to enter any tournament of the relevant type and buy-in amount. Cash Game Tickets can only be used on ‘Premium’ cash tables.
- Spins on the Welcome Prize Wheel are credited automatically to your account, and the prize wheel can be found via the icon at the top of the poker software.
- "€100 Bronze Loyalty" tournament tickets are credited to your account automatically on logging in and creating a nickname. "€100 Bronze Loyalty" tournament tickets expire seven days after being credited.
- Log in and create a nickname with bet365 Poker to receive the first Welcome Mission. Details of your Welcome Mission can be found within the poker software.
For more information about this offer please visit the website.
Deposit and Withdrawal
- Established: 2004
- Owner/operator: Playtech
- Software provider: Playtech
- Company headquarters: Gibraltar (bet365 HQ is in the UK)
- Licensed by: Gibraltar Licensing Authority
Support e-mail: [email protected]
bet365 is a British, privately-owned online gambling company that is one of the biggest and richest in the world. Financially secure, first rate customer service and a wide range of products have helped see bet365 grow from a small office in Stoke, England to be a multi-national company that is regarded as one of the best in the world.
Unfortunately, bet365 is not available in Cyprus, Estonia, Germany Nordrhein Westfalen, Hong Kong, Israel, Netherlands, Netherlands Antilles, Philippines, Turkey and the USA.
bet365 Bonuses and VIP Scheme
Anyone who downloads bet365 Poker via PokerNews has their first deposit at the site matched 100% up to €100 in the form of a bonus. If you reside in the United Kingdom or Ireland, and have your language set to English, you will receive €5 cash game ticket for free when you create your poker nickname.
The 100% up to €100 bonus is released into your account as you accumulate Merit Points, which are earned at a rate of 15 per €1 or £1 paid in cash game rake or tournament fees. The first €1 is released upon earning 50 Merit Points, a further €4 when you earn 300 Merit Points, with the remaining bonus balance releasing in €5 chunks when you earn an additional 450 Merit Points.
New Poker customers only. Minimum deposit/transfer of €5 to Poker. Bonus Euros are redeemed in instalments. Time limits and T&Cs apply. For more information about this offer please visit the website.
New depositing players also receive €10 worth of tournament tickets made up of two Tournament Tickets for entry to Premium Steps (Step 3 with €2.50 buy-in and Step 1 with €0.50 buy-in); €1 Tournament Ticket for entry to a Twister Sit & Go; €1 Tournament Ticket for entry to any Scheduled tournament or Sit & Go.
Bet365 has a potentially lucrative VIP program that has five levels. Each level has a number of steps that need to be completed before you can progress to the next; you progress from each step by earning Status Points. Once a step is completed, you are awarded bet365 Coins which can be exchanged in the bet365 store for tournament tickets, cash game tickets and bonus euros.
Status Points are earned at a rate of 10 for every €1 or £1 of attributed rake or tournament fees.
Everyone starts at the Bronze level and this has 15 Steps in it, each requiring two Status Points to complete. Once you have completed a Step, you receive one bet365 Coin. You then move onto Silver, Gold, Platinum and Diamond levels with Diamond players being instantly rewarded with 2,500 Coins and then 2,500 more every quarter they maintain their status.
|Level||Total Steps||Status Points per Step||Total Coins Available|
Games Offered at bet365
bet365 currently spreads Hold’em and Omaha cash games, with most of the traffic focussed at the six-handed No Limit Hold’em tables, although Pot Limit Omaha games are plentiful during peak European hours.
In addition to Hold’em and Omaha tournaments, bet365 occasionally runs seven-card Stud tournaments, but these do not run frequently.
Cash games start with blinds as low as €0.01/€0.02 and increase up to €5/€10, with tournaments buy-ins starting at €0.10 and increasing to €375 – and sometimes higher during online poker festivals.
bet365 Poker's Fast-Fold Variant
bet365 is the home to Speed Poker, which is its take on the fast-fold poker craze and allows you to play hundreds of hands per hour per table. Don’t like the hand you have been dealt? Then click the fold button and be whisked away to a brand new table, with new opponents and new hole cards! Keep clicking until you find a hand that you want to play.
The excellent bet365 customer service team is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week and can be contacted by Freephone telephone, email or via the live chat feature. You can even request a callback from the team via the bet365 website.
Please Share If You Like Our Review