The next PokerNews-exclusive $5,000 freeroll at PokerStars is only days away, Dec. 4 to be exact, meaning time is either counting down to your chance to win a big prize in time for Christmas or running out if you want to qualify for our value-packed freeroll.
It isn’t unusual to see similarly sized freeroll tournaments have several thousand players competing for their slice of the prize pool, but this PokerNews-exclusive event has a fraction of those entrants due to it only being open to a select few.
To be eligible for the $5,000 PokerNews freeroll, you must have created your PokerStars account via PokerNews links, used our marketing codes and made your first deposit onto the world’s largest online poker site during 2016. If that describes you, you need to keep Dec. 4 at 3:05 p.m. ET free because that is when you’ll be vying for a share of a guaranteed $5,000.
- Name: PokerNews $5K
- Date: Dec. 4, 2016
- Tournament ID: 1702972336
- Time: 15:05 ET (registration ends after two levels)
- Qualification: For PokerNews players that made their first deposit in 2016; no VPP requirement
If you don’t already have a PokerStars account, you can change that fact easily by following these simple steps:
If you don't have an account at PokerStars, here's what you need to do:
- Click here to open PokerStars in a new tab
- Sign up for a free account
- Enter the marketing code "PNEWS4"
- Use the code "STARS600" at your first deposit to be eligible for a 100 percent up to $600 bonus
- Register for the event
This is the final $5,000 freeroll of 2016 so make sure you do not miss out on winning big and giving your bankroll a potentially significant boost in the run up to the holiday season.