Give Your Bankroll a Boost With This $5K Freeroll
Those of you who have plans to grow your poker bankroll during 2017 need to sit up and pay attention because you could be playing in a freeroll at PokerStars that has a prize pool of $5,000.
Freeroll tournaments, especially those with substantial prize pools, have a reputation for attracting hundreds or thousands of entrants, but since this special event is a PokerNews-exclusive tournament, that should not be the case.
The next $5,000 freeroll takes place at 3:05 p.m. ET on Jan. 8 and is only open to PokerStars players who created their accounts via PokerNews links, who used our marketing codes when creating their accounts, and who made their first deposit during 2016 or during 2017. If you tick all those boxes, log into your PokerStars account and register for the PokerNews $5K freeroll today.
- Name: PokerNews $5K
- Date: Jan. 8, 2017
- Tournament ID: 1702972337
- Time: 3:05 p.m. ET (registration ends after two 10-minute levels)
- Qualification: For PokerNews players that made their first deposit in 2016 or 2017; no VPP requirement
PokerStars is the world’s largest online poker site — one with unrivaled choice for cash games and tournaments. The site is home to legendary tournaments such as the Sunday Storm and the industry’s biggest weekly tournament, the Sunday Million, and has cash games running around the clock with blinds as low as $0.01/$0.02 and up to the nosebleed stakes of $1,000/$2,000.
Download PokerStars via PokerNews Canada today by following the simple steps below and see if you can find the poker star in you.
- Click here to open PokerStars in a new tab
- Sign up for a free account
- Enter the marketing code "PNEWS4"
- Use the code "STARS600" at your first deposit to be eligible for a 100 percent up to $600 bonus