There are less than two weeks remaining in January and that means time is rapidly running out if you want to complete all five steps in the Unibet Poker January Challenge and bag yourself some prizes, which include bonus points and tournament tickets.
Until Jan. 31, players at Unibet Poker are invited to complete a series of poker-related challenges that could help them explore parts of the Unibet Poker software that they ordinarily would not stumble across. Each of the five steps have three parts to them, making a total of 15 challenges, but they are all so simple that players should breeze through them all.
For example, Step 1 asks players to change their appearance by creating a new identity before playing a €1 or higher sit & go on one day then a €1 or higher multi-table tournament the next day. The third steps asks players to play in a non-freeroll tournament with “Qualifier” in the title.
Everyone who completes these three parts to Step 1 receives 100 bonus points. The prize values increase the more steps a player climbs.
|1||100 Bonus points|
|2||€2 Unibet Open Ticket|
|3||€4 SNG ticket|
|4||€5 Sunday Entitled tournament ticket|
|5||Three €2 Saturday Stack qualifier tickets|
Check out the details of each step below to see exactly what we mean when we say they're easy to complete.
- 1a: Change your appearance by creating a new identity
- 1b: Complete a Sit & Go, then play any multi-table tournament with a buy-in of €1 or higher the next day
- 1c: Play any non-freeroll multi-table tournament with the word “Qualifier” in the name
- 2a: Visit the “Bonus Shop” by pressing on your alias, going to “Profile” and then “Bonus Shop”
- 2b: Win at least three hands at showdown in any hold’em cash game for three days in a row
- 2c: Eliminate at least one player from any non-freeroll multi-table tournament with the word “Bounty” in the name
- 3a: Finish in the money in any non-freeroll multi-table tournament
- 3b: Play at least one Sit & Go for three days in a row
- 3c: Be dealt 20 cards with a value of 10 or higher at any PLO cash game stake
- 4a: Change your appearance by creating a new identity
- 4b: Play any multi-table tournament that has a €1 buy-in or higher for three days in a row
- 4c: Be dealt 10 cards with a value of 10 or higher at any hold’em cash game stake
- 5a: Reach 20 big blinds (double the starting stack) in any Banzai cash game
- 5b: Join any Omaha cash game table and reach the flop 10 times, then do the same in hold’em the next day
- 5c: Play any non-freeroll multi-table tournament with the word “Bounty” in the name
The promotion is fun and gives those participating in it the chance to play games that they usually would not play, such as pot-limit Omaha or satellites to bigger events. It also gives players the opportunity to change their aliases, a feature rarely found in the online poker world today, but one that can reap rewards as it keeps a player’s identity a secret from their opponents.
These challenges disappear from Unibet Poker on Jan. 31, so you need to hurry if you want to get involved in them and bag some prizes. Of course, you’re going to need a Unibet Poker account so download the software via PokerNews Canada and enjoy a €200 welcome bonus when you start playing for real money.