Complete Easy Poker Challenges, Win Prizes at Unibet in January
One of the fun features available at Unibet Poker is the site’s challenges and by completing these challenges throughout January you could win a range of prizes including bonus points and tournament tickets.
The challenges are not only fun to take part in, but they also give you the chance to explore some areas of Unibet Poker that you may not ordinarily stumble across such as changing your alias or playing in a qualifier tournament.
There are five steps to the January challenges, each one rewarding whoever completes it a poker-related prize. Each of these five steps has three sub-steps within them, but all are easy to complete. Most players should have no problem finishing all five steps and adding plenty of prizes to their Unibet account.
|1||100 Bonus points|
|2||€2 Unibet Open Ticket|
|3||€4 SNG ticket|
|4||€5 Sunday Entitled tournament ticket|
|5||Three €2 Saturday Stack qualifier tickets|
Check out the details of each step below to see exactly what we mean when we say they're easy to complete.
- 1a: Change your appearance by creating a new identity
- 1b: Complete a Sit & Go, then play any multi-table tournament with a buy-in of €1 or higher the next day
- 1c: Play any non-freeroll multi-table tournament with the word “Qualifier” in the name
- 2a: Visit the “Bonus Shop” by pressing on your alias, going to “Profile” and then “Bonus Shop”
- 2b: Win at least three hands at showdown in any hold’em cash game for three days in a row
- 2c: Eliminate at least one player from any non-freeroll multi-table tournament with the word “Bounty” in the name
- 3a: Finish in the money in any non-freeroll multi-table tournament
- 3b: Play at least one Sit & Go for three days in a row
- 3c: Be dealt 20 cards with a value of 10 or higher at any PLO cash game stake
- 4a: Change your appearance by creating a new identity
- 4b: Play any multi-table tournament that has a €1 buy-in or higher for three days in a row
- 4c: Be dealt 10 cards with a value of 10 or higher at any hold’em cash game stake
- 5a: Reach 20 big blinds (double the starting stack) in any Banzai cash game
- 5b: Join any Omaha cash game table and reach the flop 10 times. Then do the same in hold’em the next day
- 5c: Play any non-freeroll multi-table tournament with the word “Bounty” in the name
These exciting challenges can only be found at Unibet Poker until Jan. 31, so you need to hurry if you want to get involved in them and bag some prizes. Of course, you’re going to need a Unibet Poker account so download the software via PokerNews Canada and enjoy a €200 welcome bonus when you start playing for real money.