The PokerNews Cup is back and ready to amaze hundreds of PokerNews players with a mix of great poker action and fun events at the Montesino Casino in Vienna, Austria between October 9 – 12, 2014!
If you want to join the sixth edition of our very exclusive live poker tournament, do not miss the chance to qualify online at Full Tilt Poker to win an amazing package worth $1,150 that will give you the opportunity to enjoy the event to the fullest.
On August 13 and September 10, 2014, Full Tilt Poker is organizing two incredible satellites to the PokerNews Cup that will give 18 players the opportunity to put their hands on 18 amazing packages for as little as $3.30. The packages include:
- A seat to the €75,000 guaranteed PokerNews Cup Main Event
- Three nights at the 4* Hotel Roomz in Vienna
- $350 cash for travel and spending money
How to Register to the Satellites
The two $3.30 satellites that will award nine packages to the PokerNews Cup each are open exclusively to PokerNews players, and this means that:
- If you don't have an account on Full Tilt Poker yet, all you have to do is to get yourself a free one from this link, and make your first deposit in order to have the $3.30 needed for the buy in.
- If you already have an account on Full Tilt Poker and you have opened it from PokerNews, you simply have to find the two satellite tournaments in the poker room's client, and you will immediately be able to register.
Join the Tournament on September 10!
If you want to join the event and get your chance at one of the packages available, make sure you look for the event by the tournament ID 271603191 set to start on September 10, and use the special password "pnsepmontesino" when requested.
This will allow you to get your seat and challenge all the other players to guarantee yourself a spot at the PokerNews Cup together with a great weekend in Vienna!
Make sure you don't miss this unique opportunity to play your way to the PokerNews Cup main event, as it will allow you to join the best part of our players' community for a truly unforgettable experience in Vienna, one of the most lively and beautiful cities in Europe!